What do you get when you join?
If you join Wildlife Watch as a member you'll get:
- a starter pack containing loads of exciting wildlife goodies including posters and stickers
- 60 page 'Ready for Action' booklet which is packed with activities, info on UK wildlife and ideas for things to do
- Wildlife Watch membership card
Four times a year you'll also receive:
- Wildlife Watch magazine full of amazing pictures, puzzles and competitions and you get a fantastic free wildlife poster with each issue
- Wild Times, our local newsletter, with wild activities and puzzles plus bang up-to-date local news and events
- Special Wildlife Watch members only invitiation to our brilliant seasonal Wildlife Watch Family Events.
There's also a great Wildlife Watch website where you can:
- discover amazing facts about wildlife
- download free stuff like wallpapers, wild ringtones and t-shirt designs
- play games
- get lots of wild ideas for things to do
- create a profile and share your wildlife sightings with other young people
- start working towards one of the Wildlife Watch Awards - Hedgehog, Kestrel and Nature Ranger (Kestrel and Nature Ranger Awards are only open to members)
How do you join?
Becoming a Wildlife Watch member is easy. You can either become an individual member or join as a family.
Contact our Education Officer for details at email@example.com or see the membership page for family membership.