Hazel Woodland Coppicing

Coronavirus Announcement

Due to the coronavirus outbreak and following Government guidelines we have made the difficult decision to cancel all our events until the end of June. You can be added to a waiting list for events from July onwards and will be notified if that event becomes available to book on to.

With Government advice changing frequently we cannot determine whether we are able to go ahead with an event or not. Sorry for any inconvenience and thank you for your support at this difficult time.

If you are unsure or have any questions please email