Record a sighting
We always love to hear what's about on our nature reserves, and your sightings can help us build a clear picture of the wildlife in Leicestershire and Rutland - and how well it's doing.
If you'd like to send us a sighting, please provide the following details, to make your record as accurate as possible:
- What species was it?
- What date did you see it?
- Where did you see it? (preferably a grid reference)
- Your name and contact details
- A digital photograph if possible
- Any other information that might be useful
You can email us on email@example.com, or pop your sighting on a letter in the post to us. If you have have several records to submit then click here to download a Recording Card (in Excel spreadsheet format) that will assist in this respect.
Thank you, and happy searching!