What do you get when you join?
If you join Wildlife Watch as a member you'll get:
- a starter pack containing loads of exciting wildlife goodies including posters and stickers
- 60 page 'Ready for Action' booklet which is packed with activities, info on UK wildlife and ideas for things to do
Four times a year you'll also receive:
- Wildlife Watch magazine full of amazing pictures, puzzles and competitions and you get a fantastic free wildlife poster with each issue
- Wild Times, our local newsletter, with wild activities and puzzles plus bang up-to-date local news and events
Wildlife Watch members get to go to our brilliant seasonal Wildlife Watch Family Events, four times a year, which have lots of fun wildlife themed activities for you to take part in.
There's also a great Wildlife Watch website where you can:
- discover amazing facts about wildlife
- download free stuff like wallpapers, wild ringtones and t-shirt designs
- play games
- get lots of wild ideas for things to do
- create a profile and share your wildlife sightings with other young people
- start working towards one of the Wildlife Watch Awards - Hedgehog, Kestrel and Nature Ranger (Kestrel and Nature Ranger Awards are only open to members)
How do you join?
Becoming a Wildlife Watch member is easy. You can either become an individual member or join as a family.
Wild Tots at Belgrave Hall
Belgrave Hall and Gardens, Church Road, Leicester LE4 5PE
Wednesday 10th February
Join the Wild Tots group at Belgrave Hall for an afternoon of wildlife fun.