We have received valuable funding from players of People’s Postcode Lottery, enabling us to run our Wild Forest School project since January 2015.
Wild Forest School provides fun, engaging opportunities for children in Leicester - some of whom have never had the chance to explore the outdoors – to experience the natural world and discover nature through a range of wild activities.
Wild Forest School activities include:
- Forest School sessions with children from 8 Leicester primary schools
- Running three Wild Tots pre-school groups
- Working with 2 groups of home educated children
- Surveying primary school staff on how they can be better supported to make the most of their outside space
- Creating 2 new Forest School / wildlife areas in school grounds
For more information, please visit our Wild Forest School microsite.