Wild Forest School
Wild Forest School provides fun, engaging opportunities for children in Leicester - some of whom have never had the chance to explore the outdoors – to experience the natural world and discover nature through a range of wild activities.
Wild Forest School activities include:
- Forest School sessions with children from 8 Leicester primary schools
- Running three Wild Tots pre-school groups
- Working with 2 groups of home educated children
- Surveying primary school staff on how they can be better supported to make the most of their outside space
- Creating 2 new Forest School / wildlife areas in school grounds
For more information, please visit our Wild Forest School microsite.