Become a corporate supporter
Make wildlife your business!
Supporting Leicestershire and Rutland Wildlife Trust is not only good for the environment – it is also good for business.
Corporate membership not only plays a vital role in supporting the work of the Trust but is also an effective way to demonstrate that your company is active within the community and is sensitive to wildlife issues.
Corporate membership does not necessarily involve large sums of money and can offer fabulous returns. It is a unique way to increase the profile of your company or product and demonstrate your commitment to protecting and conserving our fragile natural heritage.
In addition to corporate membership there are many ways your company can get involved…
- find out about our sponsorship opportunities - sponsor nature conservation work on one of our stunning nature reserves, a popular events or a flagship publication that reaches over 15,000 members
- give your employees the opportunity to volunteer on our reserves - they will build essential team skills, have great fun and enjoy a rewarding day working for wildlife
- make a donation - whether monetary or gifts in kind, your company can make a difference
We offer a wide range of benefits in return for your support, including:
- free publicity in our popular membership magazine, Wildlife News
- free copies of our Nature Reserves Guide
- a high quality corporate membership certificate
- the opportunity to use our nature reserves for team building and training days
- acknowledgement in our Annual Report
To discuss a corporate membership or support package tailored to your business please contact Simon Bentley on 0116 248 7350 or email: [email protected]
Creating Living Landscapes
Leicestershire & Rutland Badger Group - Midlands Co-Operative Society Sports and Leisure Club, Birstall Rd, Birstall
Thursday 13th March
Join the group for an informative talk by Trust Director Simon Bentley.