Sign up now for 30 Days Wild!
Posted 20th April 2017
Take the challenge and do something wild every day in June – that's 30 simple, fun and exciting Random Acts of Wildness.
When you sign up for 30 Days Wild, you'll receive our pack of wild goodies, plus lots of ideas from your Wildlife Trust to inspire you to go wild. But you don't have to do what we tell you: why not make up your own Random Acts of Wildness?
Leicestershire and Rutland Wildlife Trust is encouraging you to get involved locally:
- Sign up for a 30 Days Wild Pack http://www.lrwt.org.uk/get-involved/30-days-wild/
- Come to our Welcome to Your 30 Days Wild event on June 1 at Abbey Park, Leicester.
- Take part in an event – a wild walk, children’s Wildlife Watch group, or a local group talk.
- Try a Random Act of Wildness at one of our ‘30 Days Wild’ nature reserves.
- There will also be some urban Random Acts of Wildness to take part in.
- Check out our 30 Days Wild page on this website
- Check out our 30 Days Wild social media posts every day in June for inspiration.
- Use #30DaysWild and @LeicsWildlife on social media to let us know what you have been up to or email your favourite pictures.