Environmental Education Workshops for EYFS, KS1 and KS2
Our Environmental Education Workshops have been specifically designed to be delivered in primary schools.
We bring hands on resources into your classroom and use your outdoor space and grounds to explore and discover the natural world.
Our workshops are:
- Fun and interactive: using stories, games, art and role-play.
- Curriculum-linked: designed to meet specific national curriculum targets.
- Run by experienced Education Officers
Topics are designed to broaden children’s knowledge and understanding of wildlife and nature, and foster care and respect for our environment.
Workshop topics include:
- Life processes and living things
- Variation and classification
- Habitat exploration
- Plant reproduction
- Animal survival strategies
- Climate change
- Renewable energy
Click here to download a full list of the workshops we offer.
Each workshop has an accompanying session plan for teachers which includes suggested activities to do with the class before and after the visit, along with web links to further resources and information.
The cost for a full day visit (3 workshops) is £175. A half day (2 workshops) costs £125.
How to book
For more information and to book a visit to your school, contact the Education Officer on 0116 248 7356 or email [email protected]