One for Indivuals and Families and one for Leicester schools see below:
Find your 30 Days Wild Wallchart in your pack and get ready to keep a record of your Random Acts of Wildness.
Complete your wallchart each day (or as many as you can) to be in with a chance to win! At the end of June, take a photo of it, post the picture on Leicestershire and Rutland Wildlife Trust Facebook or Twitter page tag #30DaysWild and say what your favourite Random Act of Wildness was. If you don’t have a social media account you can send it to [email protected] (Subject: 30 Days Wild comp).
Chance to win either Family Membership to Leicestershire and Rutland Wildlife Trust or if you are already a member, a special guided tour for your family around one of our Nature Reserves with a Conservation Officer or Reserve Officer (NB for up to 6 at same address).
(T&Cs Winner must live within Leicestershire or Rutland. Deadline for entries is 7th July 2017)
1. Deadline for entries to prize draw is by 5pm Friday 7th July.
2. Only one entry per household - must have signed up to 30 Days Wild and live in Leicestershire and Rutland.
3. Entries must be a photo of your completed 30 Days Wild wallchart (each day or as many as you can) plus what your favourite Random Act of Wildness was.
4. To submit entry go to our Facebook or Twitter pages @LeicsWildlife and tag #30DaysWild or send to [email protected]
(Subject: 30 days Wild comp).
5. Prize draw is for either Family Membership to Leicestershire and Rutland Wildlife Trust or if you are already a member, a Special Guided Tour for your family around one of our Nature Reserves with a Conservation Officer or Reserve Officer (NB for up to 6 at same address).
To get a chance to win the garden for your school, all you need to do is take part in 30 Days Wild. Can you and your students do something wild every day (or nearly every day!) for 30 days? See: www.wildlifetrusts.org/30dayswild/schools
A panel of judges will pick a winner and then our team of Grow Wild gardeners will create the all-weather garden over the 2017 summer holidays.
To enter, you need to show us what wild things you have done in June with your students/class. Pupils’ imaginative entries can be created on paper, in 3D, as a short film or animation.
To enter the competition, read the terms and conditions and find out more, go to: www.wildforestschool.org.uk/competition
The deadline for submissions is Monday 3rd July 2017.